[MapProxy] Proxy_Seed blank/empty tiles.

Adam Estrada estrada.adam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:43:20 EDT 2010

All,

I am seeding my AOI using proxy_seed and I am getting all white or
transparent tiles where the oceans are. I get the same thing when caching
using the python script from TileCache...Where exactly in MapProxy do I set
the transparency to false and the the bgcolor to HEX? I can successfully
generate good looking tiles using the generate_tiles.py script that installs
with Mapnik but it appears to be using the default Agg renderer to render
the tiles. The water is blue but I can't find where they are actually
setting that color. Tile seeding is very important to my group so any help
on this would be great!

Adam