[MapProxy] Install on windows

Adam Estrada estrada.adam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:31:57 EDT 2010

Hi Antoli,

The latest version has a lot of fixes specifically for Windows. The
easiest way to install the software is to use easy_install. Google
"easy_install" and download that software. I believe it's a Python
package called setuptools.

Once you've installed setup tools, you can open a DOS Command prompt
and type easy_install MapProxy and it will install everything you need
to get going.

After that, just keep following the instructions on the MapProxy
website and you will be good.

Make sure you are have full admin rights on your computer or you will
experience varied results.

Adam