[MapProxy] EPSG:4326 requests from a Tile Source

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 05:34:03 EST 2010

I think I am having issues with running MapProxy in a Windows environment.
Last night, I decided to install and set up a Linux Virtual Machine (Ubuntu)
and then proceeded to install and run MapProxy with the same mapproxy.yaml
settings, and everything worked just fine (as you already checked and
confirmed Oliver).

Just wonder if anybody else has had similar problems with MapProxy in
Windows, particularly using a Tiles source. Maybe it is something to do with
conflicts in Windows environment variables or a missing component
(I already installed pyproj) or something.

To answer your question Oliver, the additional localhost:8080 request was
also hanging so maybe you are right that the server does not handle
concurrency on Windows.

Thanks,
Jason