[MapProxy] Problem with custom projections

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Dec 16 09:45:45 EST 2010

That's what I did, using a local shapefile to know where to go to. But
no request is sent, as if the layer bbox wasn't covered by the wms
layer, which is wrong as the 4326 bbox exposed by MapProxy is the whole
world extent.
It works OK with ArcGIS who doesn't care for what is written in
getCapabilities and just sends a request for each view displayed. It's
ok too with an OpenLayers sample configured for using the EPSG:2154.
There must be something in the Capabilities which makes Qgis believe the
layer is not there, but I can'tfigure out what yet. I'm gonna
investigate a little bit further now that I'm sure the service is OK in
itself.

Best regards,

Guillaume