[MapProxy] Question on bboxes

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Fri Dec 17 03:37:46 EST 2010

Hi,

Following my last thread, I still don't understand how to expose a
specific bbox in the getCapabilities. Apparently you are able to do so
as the osm layer bbox is not -180 -90 180 90, but even with a bboxed
grid I don't get the same result, and I haven't found any other place to
declare a bbox, though it would be a good idea to have one at the layer
level.
Anyway, could someone explain how to get a custom bbox displayed into
the getCap ?

Thanks

Guillaume