[MapProxy] FW: Setting up a Production Server w/ FastCGI and Apache

Lars Schrader schrader at geoinformationsdienst.de
Wed Jun 16 11:51:18 EDT 2010

Hello Marc,

that solved my problem. I had to delete the mapproxy directory under
/var/www.

At the moment I feel like the stupidest person on the world.

During my installation I had an entry in my error.log file that apache2
didn't find this directory. So I created it.
I think it was another mistake of misconfiguration at this point.

Thank's a lot.

Greetings, Lars