[MapProxy] GetLegendGraphic support?

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Oct 12 08:45:47 EDT 2010

On 12.10.2010, at 00:41, Anne Blankert wrote:
> MapProxy supports WMS requests 'GetCapabilities', 'GetMap' and
> 'GetFeatureInfo'. I thought I read or heard somewhere that MapProxy also
> had or plans to have support for WMS request 'GetLegendGraphic', but now
> I am not able to find any reference to it.

Sorry, there is no LegendURL or GetLegendGraphic support in MapProxy at the moment.

> Is there a way to configure proxying GetLegendGraphic requests? If not,
> are there any plans to support this or suggestions for workarounds?

It is on our TODO for MapProxy, but there is no priority. It gets implemented when we either receive a good patch, there is some funding, or we have some spare time. Whatever comes first :)

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)