[MapProxy] New MapProxy 0.9.0rc1 release

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Oct 14 10:33:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 14.10.2010, at 16:25, Andreas Trawoeger wrote:
> Installed RC1 and it did work without any problems.

Great to hear that. I found a small bug, that broke the seed tool:
http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/changeset/c96f2418cd40

Will be fixed in the final release.

> It would be great if services would sort layers alphabetical by name
> instead of (I guess) Python hashes. E.g. the new Demo service is
> great, but it's getting confusing with many layers, because they are
> sorted somewhat arbitrarily.

You can sort them if you configure the layers as a list instead of a hash:

layers:
  - one:
      title: xxx
      sources: [one]
  - two:
      title: xxx
      sources: [two]

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)