[MapProxy] Mapproxy hangs on reprojection?

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Sep 27 10:43:35 EDT 2010

On 27.09.2010, at 12:28, Oliver Tonnhofer wrote:
> On 26.09.2010, at 22:10, Anne Blankert wrote:
>>
>> After reprojection, transparency still seems to be lost, also on the Linux install.
>> Both client to MapProxy and MapProxy to WMS request with 'transparent=true'. I verified that the WMS server sends a png on a transparent background.
>
> Ok, thanks for reporting that. I'll look into that.

Hmmm, can you mail me a full configuration example? I've tried to reproduce this (transparent EPSG:4326 source, EPSG:4326 cache and EPSG:900913 request), but it worked here (0.8.5 and trunk).

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)