[MapProxy] MultiMap deployment

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 23 08:31:27 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm having troubles exposing a MapProxy (1.2.0b1) using gunicorn through
a reverse proxy.

When I access gunicorn directly everything runs fine but accessing
through apache or nginx are having some problems with the script_name
and path_info.

OK with nginx I have this configuration:

        location /mapproxy {
                proxy_pass http://localhost:8080; #gunicorn
                proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
                proxy_set_header X-Script-Name /mapproxy;
        }

The result is that mapproxy runs well except for some urls not well
writen on the output HTML.

For example when I access to http://server/mapproxy/conf1/

The demo link is http://server/mapproxy/demo/ instead of
http://server/mapproxy/conf1/demo/

On Apache reverse proxy (mod_proxy) I had a similar problem (I got
http://server/conf1/demo/).

I know this is an nginx/apache problem but as some here are using them
to expos mapproxy, maybe I can get some advice :-)

Best

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
http://es.osgeo.org