[MapProxy] Re: Refresh existing tiles

Johannes Weskamm weskamm at terrestris.de
Thu Dec 22 08:46:10 EST 2011

Hi,

Here you can find the php-script for generating poylgons from a tile-list:

http://pastebin.com/r7DWpj63

More information in the header.
If you prefer other programming languages, also have a look at the header.

@Oliver: If you want to include it in the mapproxy trunk, you got my
permission :-)

> Can you share this load-next script part?
The important part is this one:

$OSM2PGSQL --append --slim --bbox "87,42,120,53" -e 0-18 -o expire.list
--cache 1024 --merc --prefix $PREFIX --style $STYLE --host $HOST
--database $DB --username $USER --hstore --verbose "$CURRENT" 1>&2 2>
"$PSQLLOG"

> You reseed only existing tiles, I guess, not generating new ones? How it is configured in seed.yaml to get this? This is something I may need for layout-driven update also.
I have a complete cache. On update, i first make a MapProxy-cleanup,
then i make a seed, both with the polygons from the database. Of course
everything is scripted to do this automatically.
My seed.yaml looks like this:

seeds:
   mongolia:
     caches: [osm_cache]
     grids: [mongolia_grid]
     coverages: [mongolia]
     levels:
       from: 0
       to: 18

cleanups:
   clean1:
     caches: [osm_cache]
     grids: [mongolia_grid]
     coverages: [mongolia_cleanup]
     levels:
       from: 3
       to: 18
     remove_before:
        time: 1969-01-31T12:00:00

coverages:
   mongolia:
     ogr_datasource: '../world_boundaries_m.shp'
     ogr_where: 'CNTRY_NAME = "Mongolia"'
     ogr_srs: 'EPSG:3395'
   mongolia_cleanup:
     ogr_datasource: "PG: dbname='osm' host='localhost' user='user'
password='pass'"
     ogr_where: "select the_geom from updatepolygons"
     ogr_srs: 'EPSG:900913'

Greetings!

--

Dipl.-Geogr. Johannes Weskamm
--- Anwendungsentwickler ---

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Pützchens Chaussee 56
53227 Bonn

Tel:   +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -555
Fax:   +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

Email: weskamm at terrestris.de <mailto:weskamm at terrestris.de>
Web: http://www.terrestris.de

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams