[MapProxy] Walking TMS Service URLs and LockTimeout -- Trouble Shooting

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jul 18 02:35:31 EDT 2011

On 15.07.2011, at 18:06, Greg Corradini wrote:
> I cannot request a single tile with success. Nothing is returned.
>
> The source I'm using is mapnik. Requests are coming in through modwsgi. I just did a process trace and do not see any 'mapproxy' or 'MapProxy' processes running when I request a single tile.
>
> Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this further?

Some options:
- Start MapProxy outside of mod_wsgi (i.e. mapproxy-util serve-develop)
- Use a minimal map file, e.g. https://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src/5f1f0c20b4f0/mapproxy/test/system/test_mapnik.py#cl-29
- Use a different source (WMS)

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn