[MapProxy] Reprojecting on the fly using an epsg file with tiles cached in EPSG:23031

Fabrellas Bertran, Isabel isabel.fabrellas at icc.cat
Mon Jul 25 04:10:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

Having tiles cached in EPSG:23031,  we need to reproject on the fly to EPSG:25831,  using an epsg file with custom parameters.

With  MapProxy 1.0.0, we got it, but with MapProxy 1.1.0 or 1.1.2 it isn't possible, unless the tiles are cached in EPSG:4326 or EPSG:900913.

It seems that with MapProxy 1.1.0 or 1.1.2, the epsg file is not used if the tiles are cached in EPSG:23031.

Is there a limitation about the EPSG the tiles are cached, related to the use of an epsg file?

Thanks,

Isabel Fabrellas

Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya

Parc de Montjuïc, E-08038 Barcelona