[MapProxy] Reprojecting OSM Tiles on Windows

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jun 20 04:19:49 EDT 2011

Hi Jukka,

On 20.06.2011, at 09:57, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
>> We don't use Windows and we don't have customers who are
>> using Windows/OSGeo4W, so there is little incentive to build
>> OSGeo4W packages (for now). Volunteers are always welcomed, though.
>
> You do have at least one customer using Windows/MS4W and lacking the packeges we are running a pretty old version.

Sorry, I was a bit unclear. We do have Windows users, we regularly make sure that MapProxy works on Windows and we fix any bugs we are aware of. We just don't have any ongoing support contracts that would sponsor these efforts. Packaging _is_ a lot of work, especially if you try to release early and often.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn