[MapProxy] Re: Deploy MapProxy with isapi-wsgi

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Mar 16 07:38:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 15.03.2011, at 17:23, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
> But when I access any mapproxy url I get a 500 error and defaults
> client.log and proxy.log doesn't show any hint, is there a way I can see
> what's going on?

Your configuration works with paster serve?

> I've changed the log_deploy.ini->logger_mapproxy to DEBUG level but
> proxy.log is not showing anything on requests, just on deployment phase.

I think you need to configure the logging manually, if you don't use paster.

Try to add this before you load the config.ini:

  import logging.config
  logging.config.fileConfig("logging.conf")

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt