[MapProxy] New MapProxy 1.2.0 release

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Sep 1 02:36:39 EDT 2011

Hi Csaba,

The config specification does not expect unicode in the title for old-style layer definitions. I will fix that, but you should also update the format. See http://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#layers especially the ``name`` option. The new format keeps the layer order from your configuration.

> 2. My watermark configuration appears to be wrong:
>
> I have this in mapproxy.yaml in my cache section:
>
>  Mao_t_10e_cache:
>    grids: ...
>    watermark:
>      text: FOMI
>      opacity: 50
>      font_size: 12
>
> I get this when serving:
>    f = create_watermark_filter(self.conf, self.context)
> TypeError: create_watermark_filter() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
>
> If I comment out watermarking this goes away.

Oh snap. It seems that MapProxy doesn't have any tests for watermark feature. I will fix it and will soon release 1.2.1.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn