[MapProxy] Support for GRID renderer in Mapnik2

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Sep 7 12:52:34 EDT 2011

On 05.09.2011, at 09:27, Oliver Tonnhofer wrote:
> On 03.09.2011, at 22:04, Bjørn Sandvik wrote:
>> Is MapProxy already supporting Mapnik 2 and the new grid renderer?
>> http://trac.mapnik.org/wiki/MapnikRenderers
>
> No. Mapnik 2 is not yet supported. The API didn't changed much so it should be easy to adapt it.

There is now a use_mapnik2 option for Mapnik sources. But I don't think this will add support for the grid_renderer (unless you can configure that in the mapnik xml file).

http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/sources.html#use-mapnik2

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn