RE: [MapProxy] Logging doesn´t seem to work for MultiMapProxy

Max Stephan max.stephan at gmx.net
Thu Sep 8 03:05:19 EDT 2011

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for not providing you with information about my configuration. But your guess was right: I´m using paster with the config.ini-file and used the log_conf option.

I´ve included the content from log_deploy.ini in the config.ini-file now, but I get the following error when trying to start with this configuration:
ConfigParser.InterpolationMissingOptionError: Bad value substitution:
        section: [handler_mapproxy]
        option : args
        key    : here
        rawval : (r"%(here)s/../var/proxy.log", "a")

Do you know what the reason for this could be. The same log-config was working fine for the singleapp-config (I haven´t changed anything).

Best regards and thanks for the help
Max Stephan