[MapProxy] Re: What is the maximum number for layers?

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:01:59 EDT 2011

Hi again,
Answering my own question: I just did a test using a spreadsheet to
duplicate 1 layer 1000 times (name: layer1, name: layer2 ... name: layer1000
- same for Cache and Source) and copy/paste into the YAML file. MapProxy
restarted and I can see all 1000 layers advertised in the MapProxy Demo,
clicking randomly on any of the services I get maps and caching, all works -
excellent!

Regards,
Jason