1.3.0 release candidate Re: [MapProxy] New MapProxy 1.3.0b1 release

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jan 10 10:10:18 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

there were only minor changes since 1.3.0b1, one in the test suite and two in the documentation. Therefore the 1.3.0b1 package is now our rc1 release. The code from 1.3.0b1 will become 1.3.0 if I don't get any bug reports. Release date will be friday or the beginning of the next week.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Oliver Tonnhofer

--
Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>

Omniscale GmbH & Co. KG
Nadorster Straße 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9), Web: http://omniscale.de
Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRA 202656

Komplementärin: Omniscale Beteiligungs GmbH, Sitz: Oldenburg (Oldb)
Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 205231, Geschäftsführer: Oliver Tonnhofer, Dominik Helle