[MapProxy] Troubles with 1.2.1

luca.casagrande at gmail.com luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:09:36 EST 2012

Il 11 gennaio 2012 17:23, luca.casagrande at gmail.com
<luca.casagrande at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Il 11 gennaio 2012 17:07, Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de> ha scritto:
>>
>> On 11.01.2012, at 17:03, luca.casagrande at gmail.com wrote:
>>> I have some strange troubles with 1.2.1 on a 10.04 Ubuntu..using OL
>>> and a WMS reprojected using MapProxy, there are a lot of pink tiles
>>> with this errors in thelog:
>>> http://dpaste.com/686006/
>>

>> Your configuration contains an error. Please check the output of mapproxy-util serve-develop, or post the complete configuration here.
>
> Thank you Oliver, here it is:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/348430/mapproxy.yaml
>
> The strange thing is that some tiles are ok, also after purging the
> cache folder.

More info:
The missing tiles report an internal server error, but if I open the
link requested, it's ok.
Can it be a problem related to WSGI and Apache?

The config is the default one:

from mapproxy.wsgiapp import make_wsgi_app
application = make_wsgi_app(r'/home/lcasagrande/mapproxy/mapproxy.yaml')

and in the apache file:
WSGIScriptAlias /mapproxy /home/lcasagrande/mapproxy/config.py

Thanks for the help!
Luca

--
Luca Casagrande