[MapProxy] Multi-layer transparency problem

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jan 17 06:15:01 EST 2012

Hi Marco,

On 16.01.2012, at 19:37, DeDuikertjes wrote:
> I've created this patch which helps when mapproxy has to overlay multiple layers with opacity and an alpha channel.
> Maybe something along these lines can help you as well:

That's a nice trick.

> @Oliver: is there any chance that this patch will become part of mapproxy?
> Do I have to do something for that?

The code changed in trunk, so your patch does not apply anymore and it needs one or two unit tests (see TestLayerMerge in mapproxy/test/unit/test_image.py). It would be great if you could extend the patch, but it would be OK if you only create a ticket, so your fix doesn't get lost.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn