[MapProxy] Seeding question

Oliver Schöne schoene at nisandmore.de
Fri Jul 6 09:29:27 PDT 2012

Thanks Oliver for your fast reply. We already use coverages for seeding, but
that’s not what I meant. What I mean, is there a way to seed, for example
with a command line tool, something like <<mapproxy-seed -f test.yaml
-bbox=x1,y1,x2,y2>> or a web request like this, which I can request from
inside my own application.

Regards,

Oliver Schöne
NIS & more GmbH