[MapProxy] OSM Tileserver Tileorder Problem

Frederick Löbig frederick.loebig at grunsnid.de
Mon Jun 25 07:16:59 PDT 2012

Ah thanks for the info. I will check that tomorrow and report if all works well then :)
Thanks,Freddy

---
B.Eng. Frederick Löbig
Ingenieur für Geomatik und Geodäsie

Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: Frederick.Loebig at grunsnid.de
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 40560486 Frankfurt am MainP: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 534
E: Frederick.Loebig at eunetworks.com
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.