[MapProxy] MBTiles shift, EPSG:3857 proj

Fernando Ribeiro fernandinand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:59:41 PDT 2012

Hi Oliver,

Does the shift become larger, or do you see the same pattern (no shift
> bottom/left, large shift top/right) for all requests?

I am only generating MBTiles for a given area and the shift seems constant.

 osm_grid:
>     base: GLOBAL_MERCATOR
>     srs: 'EPSG:3857'
>     origin: nw

I read the last posts with a similar situation, but when using this grid my
tiles they disappear. Is this related with tile generation with Tilemill? I
guess it uses by default the OSM grid. I will ask the same question on the
Tilemill list.

Thanks,

--
Fernando Ribeiro