[MapProxy] seed a WMTS service and create a WMS service

Daniel O'donohue danodonohue at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 04:25:42 PDT 2013

Hi list
I am trying to create a WMS service based on a WMTS service and just cant seem to get it to work.
After seeding the WMTS service I can see that all the images in the cache a white or in the completely wrong order.
I should this is something to do with the grids I am using but can't seen to figure it out. Here is my set up .. any help / advice / hints or tips are welcome

services:
  demo:
  tms:
  wms:
    srs: ['EPSG:4326','EPSG:25832']
    image_formats: ['image/png','image/jpeg']

layers:
  - name: DK_Ortofoto
    title: Ortofoto
    sources: [Ortofoto_Cache]

caches:
  Ortofoto_Cache:
    grids: [utm32n]
    meta_size: [4,4]
    sources: [Ortofoto_WMTS_Cache]
  Ortofoto_WMTS_Cache:
    grids: [DK_Grid_WMTS]
    #disable_storage: true
    meta_size: [4,4]
    sources: [Ortofoto_WMTS]

sources:
  Ortofoto_WMTS:
    #only to LO9
    type: tile
    url: http://kortforsyningen.kms.dk/orto_foraar?SERVICE=WMTS&LOGIN=name&PASSWORD=password&layer=orto_foraar&REQUEST=GetTile&VERSION=1.0.0&STYLE=default&TILEMATRIXSET=View1&TILEMATRIX=L0%(z)s&TILEROW=%(y)s&TILECOL=%(x)s&FORMAT=image%%2Fjpeg
    grid:  DK_Grid_WMTS
grids:
  utm32n:
    srs: 'EPSG:25832'
    bbox: [7.9,54.3,13.2,57.8]
    bbox_srs: 'EPSG:4326'
    origin: 'nw'
  DK_Grid:
    srs: 'EPSG:25832'
    bbox: [7.9,54.3,16.2,57.8]
    bbox_srs: 'EPSG:4326'
    #bbox: [7.9,54.3,13.2,57.8]
    #bbox_srs: 'EPSG:4326'
  DK_Grid_WMTS:
    srs: 'EPSG:25832'
    bbox: [7.9,54.3,16.2,57.8]
    bbox_srs: 'EPSG:4326'
    origin: "nw"

globals:
  #next are some global configuration options for MapProxy. They mostly explain themselves, or can be looked-up in the MapProxy docs.
  cache:
    # where to store the cached images
    base_dir: './cache_data'
    # where to store lockfiles