[MapProxy] mapproxy-seed whole world EPSG:4326 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Fraser, James James.Fraser at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Jun 11 18:46:16 PDT 2013

UNCLASSIFIED
Hi,

I'd like to seed the whole world from levels 0-10.

I have the following seed.yaml config:

seeds:
   myseed:
     caches: [mapnik_cache]
     grids: [global_geodetic_sqrt2]
     levels:
       to: 10

Running:

$ mapproxy-seed -f mapproxy.yaml -c 8 seed.yaml

This didn't take very long (~10min).

My cache directory has around ~17000 png files, but I can tell the whole world isn't cached when I zoom in on an area of interest. What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to pre-seed/cache the whole world?

James

--
James Fraser
Software Developer | Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Division

Defence Science & Technology Organisation
PO Box 1500
Edinburgh SA 5111

E: james.fraser at dsto.defence.gov.au<mailto:james.fraser at dsto.defence.gov.au>
T: (+61 8) 7389 7428

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.