[MapProxy] WMTS

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Wed Jun 19 23:42:55 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff,

I remember vaguely a similar error when configuring the WMS service for
our basemap. Unfortunately I cannot recall exactly what I did, the only
difference I see from my LUREF grid to yours is that I have the origin
set to 'nw'. But my cache (Mercator) is set up to origin 'nw' as well.
Don't know if Mapproxy can change origins between services. My cache
doesn't have a LUREF grid attached, so the WMS reprojection is on the
fly ...

Äddi,

Frank

Am 2013-06-19 09:52, schrieb Jeff Konnen:
> Hi all,
>
> I've a question regarding WMTS.
> I get the following error message:
>
> WARNING - grid 'luxembourg1930' is not compatible with WMTS, skipping for
> layer 'ortho_2010'
>
>    luxembourg1930:
>      tile_size: [256, 256]
>      srs: 'EPSG:2169'
>      res: [500,250,150,100,50,20,10,5,2.0,1.0,0.5]
>      bbox: [48000,57000,107000,139000]
>

> What's the exact reason? Is there anything I can change?
> What I want to do is to use our current Tilecache structure and serve it as
> WMTS, which does not seem to work..
>
> TIA
> Jeff

Frank BRONIEWSKI