[MapProxy] Tile Assembly 500 Error

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jun 23 01:27:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 12.06.2014, at 22:08, Travis Kirstine wrote:
> I'm using an existing TMS service as a Tile source and then creating a layer from the assembled tiles.  The problem that I have is that mapproxy will return a 500 error for a TMS request when a tile does not intersect with my source TMS layers.  Is there a way to configure a error handler at the layer or cache level to pass a blank tile instead of a 500 error?

500 means an internal error that MapProxy didn't handled gracefully. So it's either a bug in MapProxy or a misconfiguration. Can you post the whole traceback from the console/error log?

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn