[MapProxy] oversampling cache

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Apr 24 00:17:58 PDT 2015

Hi,

oversampling only works for WMS requests. For tiles you will need to create a new cache as you already found out. You can disable_storage to prevent caching all tiles a second time. See http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration_examples.html#reprojecting-tiles

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com