[MapProxy] Black Tiles

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Thu Sep 10 09:13:40 PDT 2015

Hallo,
after upgrading the system and MapProxy from 1.6 to 1.8 I have some Black areas (cache-tiles?) in the WMS.
This areas have no rendered elements at all and should be complete transparent.

I can't find a matching configuration for this case. Can you give me a hint?

The Data runs this way:
  ALKIS > PostNAS > PostGIS > Mapserver 6.4.2 > WMS (png) > MapProxy (cached) > WMS (png) > Mapbender 2.7

Configuration is like
  http://trac.wheregroup.com/PostNAS/browser/trunk/mapproxy/projects

The reason may be some python-libs and not the MapProxy-configuration. This happens only on 1 of 3 servers.

Frank Jäger