[MapProxy] Seam lines between layers

Scott Longberry slongberry at sanborn.com
Fri Jul 22 14:38:01 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I have a situation where we are pointing Mapproxy 1.8.2 to multiple tile
sources and producing WMS services from them. The individual layers are
working fine, my problem occurs when you try to display multiple layers at
the same time (or merge them into a single WMS, same problem either way).
What I am seeing is seam lines between the layers (see attached image - the
white line horizontally through the image is what I am talking about).

When I look at the original tiles that make up these layers, there are no
gaps in the imagery and it is seamless. Can anyone explain to me what is
causing what I am seeing and how I can clean this up?

Thanks,

Scott Longberry
[image: Inline image 1]