[MapProxy] repack tiles to sqlite

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Sep 28 00:41:54 PDT 2016

Hi,

Geoserver was an example. I suppose you have some WMS as source that you want to cache and only if you play with your own WMS you can know for sure what happens on that side. But if you can show an open WMS to use or give an access to some non-open WMS it should work as well.

I do not have MapProxy installed at the moment anywhere and all I can do is to try to help you with making your issue reproducible. I do not know how many hours Oliver has in his day and where you stand in the service queue. Paying customers tend to have (and require) some privileges also in open source projects, and bugs affecting everybody gain more weight than those making issues with more uncommon use cases.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Tobias Wendorff wrote

Am Mi, 28.09.2016, 09:08 schrieb Rahkonen Jukka (MML):
> Perhaps it was not an answer to your question. Anyway, I guess it is
> hard for Oliver to answer if system works for him but not for you. He
> can't borrow your hardware but could it be possible for you to prepare
> some portable test set?

Sure, I was waiting for instructions all the time. Actually, he could borrow my hardware. I could setup a chroot and account for him to work.

> - Download these images, make image mosaic with Geoserver, publish

Geoserver? I'm lost in context ;)

> Don't forget to describe your hardware and other environment. Try to
> think how someone else could re-produce your trouble in an easy way.

Since it's a CloudMachine (KVM something), it's hard to describe :(

Best regards,
Tobias