[MapProxy] repack tiles to sqlite

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Sep 28 07:24:52 PDT 2016

Him

Am Mi, 28.09.2016, 16:10 schrieb Oliver Tonnhofer:

> what answer are you expecting on this?

A "yes" or a "no" ?!

> You are providing zero information:
> No information what you did, what you expect and what you get.

I've provided the information that I'm using the latest version from GIT
with all latest packages from PIP. From my point of view it's useless to
report about bugs with outdated versions.

> The more work a question requires (asking for more details, creating
> working configurations, building test requests, etc.), the less likely
> a (timely) answer is.

I think, my problem is reproducable with any configuration, even the
demo seeds have this problem. But I can create some samples to test.

> Please read "How to ask for help" on https://mapproxy.org/support and try
> to be less demanding next time.

I'm demanding, since I wanted to spent time to fix the bugs for free.
I had time for about a week, this time is gone now :(

Best regards,
Tobias