[MapProxy] sqlite_timeout also for writing tiles?

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Jun 22 04:23:14 PDT 2017

Hi,

the actual code is in https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/blob/master/mapproxy/cache/mbtiles.py

sqlite.py is an old experimental variant of the SQLite cache that should have been removed a long time ago. I'll do that now. :)

wal and timeout should fix most locking issues (and bulk_meta_tiles if you have a tile source).

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | https://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | https://maps.omniscale.com