[MapProxy] fast 0 byte responses in stead of tiles

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:06:52 PDT 2019

Hard to say what the issue is,  I would test the service using the
mapproxy-util serve-develop tool in debug mode and watch for errors.

mapproxy-util serve-develop -b myserver.com:8585 mapproxy.yaml --debug

Go to the demo site myserver.com:8585 and turn on the browsers developer
tools and try to generate errors

My guess is either it failed to get the image from the WMS or failed to
write it to the mbtiles cache due to sqllite table locking.

https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration.html see bulk_meta_tiles