[MapProxy] WMTSCapabilities.xml serving ResourceUrl as http for https server when using another port

Andrew Mansfield haymansfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:42:34 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am serving an wmts layer from an https url using the awesome mapproxy.
This works absolutely fine when served from port 443. However when I serve
this from port 8443 the Resource url in the WMTSCapabilities.xml document
is returning as http (which then cannot be served.)

Is there any way I can enforce that the resource url should be https?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

haymansfield