[MapProxy] Configure WMTS with EPSG 4326

Immanuel Hayden immanuel.hayden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:02:25 PST 2022

Hi,

It would be massively helpful if you included your configs by putting them
on pastebin or something. As for how to host mapproxy, it's all in the
docs: https://mapproxy.org/docs/1.4.0/deployment.html. Serve-develop is
__for development purposes only__ and should not be used in production. The
doc tells you how to set up mapproxy properly for that scenario. You can
then trivially autostart the application as a service with systemd for
example (or whatever other init-system you are using).

Br