[MapProxy] shift when reprojecting WMS

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:30:27 PDT 2022

Hi all,

We have a fully seeded cache in a Google Maps / EPSG:3857 SRS and offer the
data up through a WMS with various SRS supported,  MapProxy is handling the
reprojection.  We've noticed that with our latest upgrade to mapproxy v14.0
with pyproj 3.0.1 / proj 7.2.1 there is an error with some SRS being
shifted incorrectly, specifically EPSG:2958 / UTM Zone17 CSRS.  How does
mapproxy handle the image reprojection - is it using pyproj or some other
library?

Regards