[MapProxy] Reg: missing tiles in png file format by rescaling png tiles from zoom levels below- getting background color as white

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:56:23 PDT 2022

Dear All,

I have deployed MapProxy 1.13.1. and  able to create missing tiles by
rescaling tiles from zoom levels below, however I am  not getting expected
output, please help to resolve the following issue.

*ISSUE: *White color background is appearing in newly created missing tiles
of png file format, because of this the transparency of png is missing. Not
able to combine with other layers.

*Requested file format for Missing tiles  *:png

*Existing cached tiles file format ** which mapproxy used to create missing
tiles from zoom levels below* : png  ( These tiles are Transparent and not
having background color white)

*Please help*. how to remove white color background/ get transparent tile
from below zoom levels without  having any background color.

Please let me know any other details are required further.

[image: image.png]   This is an existing cached tile in  below zoom level
which is in png file format and transparent. not having any white color
back ground

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh.N