[MapProxy] MapProxy WMS-C

Pattara Kiatisevi pattara at longdo.com
Wed Mar 1 18:27:13 PST 2023

Hi,

According to the document at
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#wms-service-label:

WMS-C

If you add tiled=true to the GetCapabilities request, MapProxy will add
metadata about the internal tile structure to the WMS capabilities
document.

I tried to request GetCapabilities with something like
[URL]/service?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&tiled=true but the output is the same
to that without tiled=true option.

The real problem is I was trying to add a WMS layer from MapProxy to
GeoNode Remote Services, which somehow will always make a WMS request with
tiled=true and image size 512x512, while my MapProxy layer supports only
256x256. So I guess GeoNode does not know the image size limitation of the
tiled layer as it is not stated in the GetCapabilities result.

Any input are really appreciated,
Pattara