[geojquery] geojquery core API

Christian Wygoda arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 19 05:32:52 EDT 2010

Use cases sound great. Maybe we should collect them here and then have an
overview over at the wiki?

What about jQuery, OpenLayers and possibly jQuery UI versions to target?
Stable versions or maybe development versions?
I for my part haven't looked into OL3 at all, but this could just be the
reason to do this.
When we start we should be on common ground, right?