[geojquery] Away for one week

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:47:50 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'll be away from Mo Sept 23th till Mo 30th. It's always bad if only one
person is admin of the main site and it's even worth if that person is
not there for one week.

I'd like to add another admin. I propose Anne Blankert or Christian
Wygoda. Please, everyone, let me know what you think about it (and of
course Anne and Christian, is it OK for you to be admin?)

I can't think of any admin tasks that need to be done now or within a
week, but it's always good to be able to change something when it's needed.

Cheers,
   Volker