[geojquery] Current developments

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 08:49:48 EDT 2010

On 22.08.2010 14:41, monirul islam wrote:
> hi,
> i want to participate in geojquery. can anyone provide me any guideline?
> i just dont know where to start.
> i have been developing gis application for more than 3 years.
>
> regards,
> mamun.

Hi mamun,

there is hardly any code yet. To get started read the wiki pages [1] and
the mailing list archive [2]. On the mailing list there was already some
code posted, and some ideas how geojquery might look like.

When you've used jQuery and OpenLayers before, feel free to start coding
how you would like it to look like. If you don't feel like coding at the
moment, it would also be helpful if you could write down some use
cases/problems you would like to see geojquery to solve in an easy way
(see [3] for an example).

[1] http://gitorious.org/geojquery/pages/Home
[2] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geojquery/
[3] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geojquery/2010-August/000111.html