[geojquery] FIOL: Fix In OpenLayers

Christian Wygoda arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 10:56:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just ran over my "//FIOL: OpenLayers won't remove this class" comment in
my code and wondered if "FIOL: <explanation>" should/could be used to mark
code in geojquery to ship around bugs in OpenLayers.
This way it's easy to discover ship-around-code easily when searching - for
example, after a code has been fixed upstream in OpenLayers.

I'll use that for now and if anybody else wants to follow, it'd be nice to
know that we're on common ground on this "issue".

Have a nice weekend,