[geojquery] Name GeoJQuery

Anne Blankert anne.blankert at geodan.nl
Fri Jul 16 07:48:58 EDT 2010

  Hello list,

the plugin?) I'd like to point to:

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Authoring
where it says:
The name of the plugin should be:

"Name your file jquery.[insert name of plugin].js, eg. jquery.debug.js"

A well known JQuery extension is jquery.ui. Authors of plugins that
depended on the jquery ui used name their plugin something like
jquery.ui.[someextension].js. However, it was recently 'decided' that
even those kind of plugins should be named according to the jquery
naming guidelines: jquery.[name].js
Source: http://blog.jqueryui.com/2010/03/

Does this mean we should rename project "geojquery" to "jquery.geo" or
something like that? I don't know, I'd think this is certainly not
necessary. However, the file name(s) of the plugin(s) to be developed
should be named jquery.[plugin name].js

Anne