[geojquery] first code in SVN

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Tue Mar 16 10:05:56 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

I just commited some stuff I played around with. Feel free to get the
code from SVN and edit as appropriate. As we are in a very early stage
and with out a real roadmap I thought I just go away and commit.

Now what's to be found in the code.

Obviously not much:

   1. I followed the plugin approach
   2. the plugin returns the jQuery object
   3. the plugin stores the OL-map object with help of the jQuery
      data()-method

Two examples show that behaviour of the plugin. More or less everything
(api, internal structure, the name of the project :-)) is going to
change, but I wanted to get my hands dirty.

http://geojquery.org/files/geojquery/examples/simple-map.html
http://geojquery.org/files/geojquery/examples/multiple-maps.html
Those two examples are only working if you view them with FF and firebug
activated (No time to clean up)

Check them out.

regards,
Marc

@Volker: can you contact the jquery guys regarding the name "geojquery"?

--

  Dipl.-Geogr. Marc Jansen
  - Anwendungsentwickler -

  terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
  Irmintrudisstraße 17
  53111 Bonn

  Tel:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
  Fax:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

  Email:  jansen at terrestris.de
  Web:    http://www.terrestris.de

  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
  Komplementärin:  terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
  vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams