[geojquery] first code in SVN

Jan Schorn js at cgeo.eu
Tue Mar 16 14:46:48 EDT 2010

Hi list,
osgeo mencioned in both BOFs that they can put the code in their labs.
What do you think about that?

Arnulf, do you think it would be possible make some space for the
geojquery dev environment in osgeo labs?

Well, only if the others in the list think that it is a good idea...

Thanks and sunny greetings,
Jan