[geojquery] Name change

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:10:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

for jQuery Spatial we would definitely ask the jQuery project first
(which shouldn't be a problem).

My problem with this name is, that it doesn't really describe the
project well. geojquery is about maps. One part is having a nice API for
OpenLayers, which uses concepts of jQuery, though not 100% like jQuery.
The other part is having UI widgets for the map.

We don't do any spatial processing, but just manipulating (and querying)
a map.

Cheers,
  Volker