[geojquery] jQuery Spatial

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Wed Sep 15 18:33:35 EDT 2010

  Hi Volker et al.,

If you want to change the project name, you can consider names like
jqSpatial or jqMaps, etc. That way it will be clear that the project is
based on jQuery and not part of the official jQuery projects.
If the name would be changed, I think it would make sense to change that
name on Gitorious and the mailing list etc too to avoid confusion in the
future.

My AU$ 0.02... :-)

Regards, Roald